We have a foam party scheduled today but it is raining and windy outside.

We wish everyday could be perfect for a party but understand none of us can control the weather. Should you decide conditions are not favorable for your foam event call us within 3 hours of your start time to reschedule or receive a full refund. If you wait for us to arrive to cancel a $40.00 attempted delivery fee will be required. Once equipment has been setup no refunds or credits will be offered. If in doubt about the weather, please give us a call (702)907-5544